Your Numerical score is about analysing data, as well as working with numbers.
Your high Numerical score may manifest itself in the following ways:
- If you are working in a business and everyone is telling you things are fine, you won’t be convinced if you can see that the numbers say something else
- When considering a new idea, you will either be looking for data on how similar ideas performed in the past – or you will want to at least run the numbers on best- and worst-case scenarios and assess risk
- You may get a lot of enjoyment out of logical problems and puzzles, and study statistics for fun!
On the other hand, if you have a low Numerical score you may be perfectly competent at maths and numerical analysis – but will tend to run out of energy after more than an hour or so of it. You’ll probably prefer to have someone else summarise the importance of a set of figures (e.g. management accounts for a business) for you, rather than be left to work it out for yourself.
Those with a high numerical score may enjoy:
- Running an investment portfolio
- Computer programming
- Code-breaking and numerical puzzles
Artwork by Claire